Friday, September 11, 2009

Vivid 9-11 dream this morning...I was with two other men in the jungles of south America...the scene shfted, I was in the forests near Chechnya....then near Moscow. I woman bent close over me, but she had raided my computer. This was serious. Back in the forest, the other two men told me- "We buried a nuclear bomb about 25 miles from the capitol." Which capitol? Another woman was there in the room with the computer... deception was all around. The outdoors scenes were murky, dark, and forboding. A decison was made to use the bomb.?..I have been there before.


60% of the 9-11 Commissioners-6 out of 10- believe their own report on the events of September 11 2001 ...is a fraud. The government agreed to not tell them the truth they might have sought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home