Saturday, November 29, 2008

Last night... I dreamed I was asleep in bed... a ghoul burst into my bedroom....it attacked me in my sleep,waking me... I struggled for my life. Suddenly , I really woke up ..

I went back to sleep and began to dream again... the same attacker appeared in my room. It was a cross between a ghoul and a zombie, if that means anything to you. The creature wore old moldy rags, and seemed like a "monk" from another era, only dead. The face was grey and putrid...I struggled with the fiend in my bed...A knife tried to cut me, I felt the fetid breath of the monster on my face. In the dream, I realized I was dreaming... I knew that whatever happened to me in this dream would happen to me in "reality." I had to fight off the attacker if I was going to live....there seemed to be a sexual component to the assault....I felt a razor -sharp blade upon my wrist...with one final Herculean effort, I shoved the zombie off of me, and woke up as I sprang up from the bed....scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home