Saturday, September 06, 2008

For over a year I was at war with several of the wealthiest and most powerful organizations on the planet. They kept threatening me, saying they were going to sue me, etc.
They broke the law in their pursuit of me. Once they did that, I turned the tables on them. One of their lawyers called me from Manhattan and tried to intimidate me... within three minutes, I had him sputtering and choking on the rising bile from his vile past....I cited the exact laws that had been broken, and convinced him that I could prove it. I never heard from this particular organization again.

One of the other entities wrote me many threatening letters. I found the email address for their fearless leader and wrote : " The letter you sent me contained so much baloney I could have made a sandwich out of it" I never heard from them again, either.

Throughout this episode of my life, I never had a moment of doubt. I was in the right, and I was going to prevail.

No-thing or no-one is more powerful than you unless you consent to this idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home