Saturday, September 06, 2008

One time I was returning to the states...inside the airport I was a bit confused, being tired from my trip and a bit flu-ish....I was lugging around a big carrying case and way too much luggage overall...I staggered through two swinging doors, like you see in upscale restaurant kitchens....I knocked into a mass of tightly packed people, all dressed in green, some carrying guns...turbans went flying, flashbulbs from cameras were popping like the forth of July. I had stumbled into the bodyguards and entourage of the Prime Minister of Bangladesh (K. Zia) ....I almost knocked her over... everything was scattered on the floor, there was pandamonium as her guards tried to figure out if this was a moment to go King Kong on me or not...since the press was there to witness everything, I escaped with my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home