Monday, September 01, 2008

Mills Godwin?

last night's dream...

i was in a classroom at my old church...everything was dark...a piece of chalk was magically lifted into the air...a sprit or ghost was at work...on the chalkboard, the ghost wrote "Mills Godwin"

when I woke up, I thought, what in the world...Mills Godwin?

I wiipedia'd it...'Mills Godwin' was a governor from the 1970's....and a High School named after him...I suppose I had heard of him before, but when I woke up I did not know who he was. Mills Godwin? Why on Earth would i dream about the ghost of Mills Godwin? Someone so obscure-I had never given him a moments thought in my entire life....
Also- I have never been near the High School in question, nor has the High school ever come up in conversion in my life.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home