Friday, October 23, 2009

Before December 7, 2009, I will address the nation. I am preparing a live speech, about one and a half pages long. This speech will be designed to completely electrify the listener. I have thought of a way to reach about 30 million Americans, by stringing together multiple media sources over the course of about two or three days. This will happen.

I will call all the talk radio programs- Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Coasttocoastam, Howard Stern, Left Jab, Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, etc. I will call C-Span and my local radio stations...I will make a Youtube that will go viral....If money allows, I will speak at the National Press Club (that costs about $2,000 to rent)...

My speech will outline the problem, offer solutions, appeal to the individuals nobler instincts, and throw down a challenge.

Points to be covered: the erosion of liberties (parts of the Patriot Act, the militarization of the police, the Kelo Supreme Court ruling, the end of 'posse commitatus,' credit card company abuse of the public, etc. ) the lies and corruption ( Nafta actually made it harder for small businesses to trade across borders, no WMD, unanswered questions of 9-11, elections are rigged, lobbyist control) the economy is based on debt...what to do about it:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home