Friday, November 14, 2008

Neel Kashkari, the Treasury Departments point man in the bailout fiasco...are you kidding me? Kashkari (Cash 'n Carry?).

So the october criminals don't want to tell anyone what they did with $2 trillion in stolen loot? The totality of the situation means that the readers of this blog will statistically die at least seven years before they should. You are losing quantity, and quality, of life, due to your inaction and the subsequent corruption in government.

This illigitimate government must go.

1 Comments:

Blogger rien magazine said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of that "cash and carry" thing. What a relief.

Why? I said I thought of it too.

Guess I didn't hear.

That's because you never listen to yourself.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home