Monday, April 14, 2008

I rarely talk about myself here...

I live in a nice enough neighborhood in a medium sized city in the US. There is very little crime nearby, except maybe late at night. I live in a big house, by myself, and I don't know why. I have never met, and I have never spoken to,my rent-lord.
I have not watched a single solitary TV show for over a year and a half...but I do watch movies on DVD allot (I get most of them from libraries)-about 2,500 in less than two years (about 20 % have been documentaries).

Three weeks ago I dreamed I was standing in almost knee deep water. I was surrounded by shallow water, grass, a sort of river plain or estuary that was very wide. On either side I could see the edge of a forest-I was under the strong impression that this was south America. I was utterly alone, yet I felt I was on some great adventure.
when I woke up, I wondered if this was a place I had already been to- I felt sure that I had, but I could not remember. It seemed very real.
Last night I had the same dream.

On the morning of September 11,2001, I dreamed that I was in a certain part of town...it was dark. Tall-ish buildings were around, I was in(on) a long avenue or alley. I wanted to go down the street, but could not. Suddenly, I heard a very loud roaring or crashing sound coming from the very far end of the darkened street. Something very bad and strange had happened. I woke up with a start-it was 6 AM, sept.11

The room I sleep in has an energy that can cause one to succumb to the two great impediments against survival : a love of comfort; and complacency.

Postscript: Today, April 21,2008, is the 24th anniversary of my enlightening transfiguration. April 21 1984, a saturday, about 10:30 am-

1 Comments:

Blogger pilgrimchick said...

I haven't had any repeat dreams of late, although some of them have been rather in depth--the kind that you remember entirely and half believe really happened when you first wake up, and then, minutes later, you can only remember bits and pieces of. Writing them down may be a good way around that....

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home