Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reflection...

Shadows are all around....the only light I see is the one in my eye, and the one coming off of the computer screen....it is said that the real problem of the age is doubt and uncertainty... I disagree.
disintegration... decay... a falling away.... why should one become weak just because one receives unpleasant information?

This is the real cause of our creeping collective weakness- we have lessened our grip. We could have persevered in the face of incriminating data. A peculiar madness could have given us a monstrous strength.

II Thess. 2:11..."And for this cause God will send them a strong delusion so that they will believe a lie"

What happened?

Falsehoods...the imagined purity of the small town versus the big city...the sad story I could tell...

I never answer my door. I rarely answer the phone. I don't want to be bothered with the noise, the inane, the games, the gossip, the accusations, the vapid drama, the unbearable pain, the petty, the absurdity and lies, the stupidity, the bad news.

My fortress has been invaded...intruder alert. I look around for the source; the hidden villain. I seek the unseen creature. I must fight back, before I am overwhelmed...we do not believe in ourselves anymore...too much data has weakened our resolve....the trail of tears...Hiroshima... we have doubts about the home and hearth and work...work is futile. Napalm ...the mercury in my veins...Abu Graib...bad food and water.....radiation, bird flu...street crime...alienation supreme... What have our wars given to us? Debts...The enemy within stalks our sick soul....Never doubt, and your fools paradise might protect you- but for how long?

A metaphysical cancer devourers my soul with gusto.

Romans 1:28 "...God gave them over to a depraved mind..."

Our potential thrown away on vain pursuits...obstacles deliberately strewn in our path by the unseen specters of control....we have been tricked.

Ignorance could be bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home