Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Visitation

A soft whirring sound, barely audible, pleasant like a murmuring mountain brook surrounded by butterflys in the springtime, woke me from my troubled sleep. In the dark something shined, like a lost and lonely firefly. But it was motionless, as still as space itself. Out of the tiny light emitted a voice, in plain English. "Rise." I did. The glow increased, pulsed and sparkled, like a brief solitary slow-motion firework. Blue was the dominant color, with orange and yellow splashed around. It was like an electric milk shake... the light seemed to flow outward like molasses. Despite the time, the whole room lit up. "Enoch, listen." After that the voice was solely inside my head, but was crystal clear, sharp as a well cared for rapier.

On the floor was a bug. Looking up to me, it seemed to grin, and i noted that there was nothing grotesque or frightening about its presence. Just the opposite emotion crept over me- a sense of relief, and calm, yet there was a tingly apprehension, the way one might feel just before embarking on a long trip, or going over the edge on a mild roller-coaster. The bug spoke to me, telepathically. I was able to answer back in the same manner.

The creature told me its name- Aolsi Zadek. It was just a brief manifestation of an entity that currently had 'accrued' upon (or within?) the bowels of what we call Europa, the ever-enigmatic satellite-moon that spins around Jupiter. Minor vulcanism miles below the surface has heated the interior just enough for Aolsi to evolve from the odd juxtoposition's and coordinates that exist there-He lived beneath a frozen sea in an almost warm cave; he was more than 10,000 years old, and he was intimately connected with human destiny.

A year has passed since that first encounter. Aolsi told me many things, about the Earth, about who he was, the destiny of the universe, and what i must do. "Reform" was the basic message... i received certain instructions. My overwhelming fault was a certain careless-sloth, which created a pronounced lack of realistic direction or focus within myself, which ultimately led to a lack of inner certitude. The method as told to me by the seemingly 'benign bug' changed everything. Above all, i learned how to monitor myself. I learned, at last, how to think. And with thoughts thus directed, i was able to decide, and to move forward.

Aolsi was part of a greater being, a unit within a unit that was organic yet so aware of its spirituality that there really was no difference- Aolsi was here, and everywhere. Inside our actions, inspiring, sometimes limiting, guiding, even destroying. But always with a distinct purpose; humans were integral to the master plan, a 'scheme' to extend thought beyond the galaxy, beyond time itself. But first, the Earth and its denizens had to be created. (?)

But 'we' already are, you might object. But...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home